Organisations with a well-defined sustainability strategy have a positive impact on their customers and society, increase the well-being of their employees and are more attractive. Thanks to their agility and long-term vision, they are better able to anticipate and create sustainable value.
pali pali is your partner in this transition to a more sustainable and responsible model. In line with your needs, as well as those of your customers, we help you to integrate sustainability in your organisation.
From strategy design to operational implementation, we work with all stakeholders, from board members to employees, to ensure commitment and success.
pali pali is your partner in your organisation's sustainability journey. We implement the CSR strategy and/or the meaning of your activities.
- Assessment of the current CSR and/or meaning strategy, including vision, activities, impact, partnerships and people engagement;
- Redefinition of the organisation's purpose (mission, values, activities) including all stakeholders;
- Assisting in the design and development of CSR strategies. Designing the implementation roadmap, including stakeholder needs (shareholders, customers, talent, & society); preparing assets for the future: partnership strategy, definition of KPI's, leadership alignment, budget definition.
Objectives: to build/develop a positive reputation, to increase the positive impact on the company and employees, to improve attractiveness to employees/customers and prospects, to increase the visibility of the organisation, to increase employee retention, to strengthen the competitive advantage,...
To achieve a successful sustainable transition, we support organisations in their transformation by implementing the rationale and strategies for sustainable development.
- Implementation of the CSR roadmap and adjustment of the raison d'être, involvement of employees and other stakeholders, launch of new projects and partnerships;
- CSR project management and volunteering activities ;
- Activation of the organisation's purpose through actions and communications to employees and other stakeholders.
Objectives: to build a positive reputation, to increase the positive impact on the company and employees, to improve the attractiveness for employees/customers and prospects, to increase the visibility of the organisation, to increase the retention of employees, to strengthen the competitive advantage,...
Certifications, labels and tools
Certifications and labels provide external validation of your commitment to sustainable development. They prove your commitment to a sustainable development strategy.
- Assessment of (the most) relevant certifications, labels and tools and evaluation of the status of the organisation in relation to the criteria: B Corp, Ecovadis, ESG, Sustainable Development Goals
- Design of a roadmap to fulfil the criteria, validation of the certification, label or tool
- Reporting and communication on the certification/label/tool.
Objectives: increase external visibility, build confidence in the firm's commitments, clarify opportunities
Employees are the capital of the organisation. However, due to the consequences of the 'new normal', such as insecurity, strained work-life balance, increased stress and workload, organisations are facing an increase in employee disengagement and burn-out. This makes it all the more important to safeguard employees and ensure their well-being in order to foster higher engagement and productivity.
- Assess the current working culture, identify key stakeholders and recognise weaknesses that need to be addressed;
- Initiate a positive work culture, increase well-being and cohesion by implementing solutions and tools in partnership with employees;
- Engage employees in projects and activities that are relevant to their purpose.
Objectives: reduce staff turnover, alleviate burn-outs, increase productivity and efficiency, reduce absenteeism, create synergies, promote well-being, improve attractiveness
Ethics, diversity and inclusion
An organisation is defined by its culture. It is expressed through its values, processes and behaviours, including ethics, diversity and inclusion. Having a strong ethical culture is key to engaging in long-term relationships and building trust with your stakeholders.
- Assess the current state of the ethical culture and recognise weaknesses in ethical, diversity and inclusion processes and behaviours;
- Definition of a strategy and roadmap to strengthen the ethical culture, including milestones and KPIs;
- Implementation of the roadmap and tools. Communication of milestones to build stakeholder confidence in the organisation.
Objectives: to strengthen a culture of speaking out, to increase employee well-being and commitment, to strengthen employee pride, to reduce ethical problems, to mitigate bad press, to identify opportunities and avoid risks, to strengthen employee and customer trust in the organisation, to improve the company's reputation.
Kersel and pali pali join forces to offer Communication & Sustainability
Sustainability issues and their communication are a key issue for all companies. Kersel and Pali Pali have decided to join forces in this field.
Discover our Sustainability offers
Discover our sustainability offers. Starter pack :Awareness & Quick wins ; Advanced-pack :Sustainable transformation ; "Give back to society" ; People engagement ; Certificates/labels/tools
Olivia de Bie joins pali pali as sustainability and responsibility manager
pali pali is pleased to welcome Olivia de Bie to its team as sustainability & responsability manager.